1. A printed copy of this ticket is essential to attend service.
2. AN ID proof on the name of the ticket holder must also be shown.
3. This ticket is non-transferable and it cannot be cancelled.
4.Devotees are requested to collect the Abhisekam / Puja articals at Donation Counter before 9.00 P.M one day before the date of performance.
5.The Suprabhatham will be started at 4.00 A.M on Second Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Auspicious days.
6. The Mahamangala Harathi will be started at 5.00 A.M on Second Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Auspicious days.
7. Male Kalyanam Sevadars shall wear Pancha with Kanduva and females shall wear Saree with Blouse invariably. Other dresses will not be allowed.
8. Abhishekams are performed in Garbhalayam. Abhishekam Sevadars shall wear Sampradaya Vasthrams invariably. Only couple or single person will be allowed to perform Abhishekam on one ticket. Children below 10 years of age are also permitted to follow their parents. Other kith and kin will not be allowed along with sevadars of Abhishekam ticket holders. Those kith and kin should take Rs.300/- ticket each to enter into the temple only for having Darshanam and not to perform Abhishekam seva.
9. Only one person is allowed for Suprabhatham Seva, Harathi Seva and for Seegra and Athiseegra Darshanams.
10. The Devasthanam authorities is having right to cancel any Arjitha Seva/Arjitha Sevas due to heavy rush of pilgrims even after issue of ticket and the seva will be performed on choice of the devotee.